So if you have not had your garage door inspected this year you only have a few days to do so. If you’re in the San Diego area, you can call on us to come and inspect your garage door at any time we have the best garage door repair San Diego services. Not sure what a garage door inspection is all about? Read on this article by San Diego Garage Doors to find out.
What is a garage door inspection?
A garage door inspection is a professional service that entails looking and assessing the condition of your garage door. These inspections can be conducted for different specific reasons. However, the constant factor in all of them is that they aim to determine the condition of your door. As you well know, a garage door plays a key role in the functionality, security, and aesthetic appeal of your home. So keeping these doors in their best shape is of utmost importance. That is what these inspections aim to do.
Benefits of a garage door inspection service
Inspection by SD Garage Doors has several benefits to any homeowner. They include:
- You get to receive direct professional advice on the condition of your garage door. This advice informs you of any repairs or service maintenance that may be needed to improve its working condition.
- You can also get advice on specific issues such as having the door replaced, repairs, door automation, door replacement, changing the garage door opener, etc.
- Safeguard your home from potential break-ins through the garage door. If your garage door has a weak point, the inspection will bring that information to light and you’ll be able to take the right measures to make your home safer.
- If you find out that your garage door is in great condition then enjoy peace of mind knowing that it won’t fail you any time soon.
Avoid great inconveniences via last-minute repairs by learning what areas of your garage doors need attention way ahead of time.
What happens during the inspection?
The garage door technician will arrive on-site and start a multi-point inspection of the garage door. They will check the condition of the door and test each part’s functionality. They will look at everything from the door rails to the motor, the torsion springs, and even the cable springs. At the end of the process, you will get a simple report indicating the condition of all these areas. Any areas that need repair, servicing, or replacement will be indicated and recommendations offered.
How long does a garage door inspection last?
A garage door inspection does not take long. A typical inspection should take only about 30 minutes. The process would only take longer if the technician is having trouble accessing some parts of the door for whatever reason.
When to seek a garage door inspection
- When buying or selling a house and not sure of the garage door’s condition.
- When planning to replace a garage door or a garage door opener.
- Before or after major garage door repairs.
If unsure what garage door maintenance service is needed. Get a FREE inspection from our garage door repair San Diego experts. Contact us on 619-386-2521 today to book an appointment. Get the best garage door installation San Diego with us and stay safe.
Share this post:
SD Garage Doors focuses on the customer. We go above and beyond with each client to ensure all their needs are met and often times one of their biggest concerns are about curb appeal. Enter blog!
We love our work and we hope you'll love all we have to share about how to improve (and choose) the look of your home.