Finding the best garage door opener among a variety of different brands, types, and models can be overwhelming. You won’t even know where to start when shopping for the perfect item such as a garage door opener.
Do not worry, here we propose to you the best garage door openers produced by Lift Masters.
Why Lift Masters’ garage door openers and accessories? LiftMaster garage door openers are the perfect purchase for businesses and homes that need reliable garage door systems. The smart design of LiftMaster permits you to install a rolling sheet garage door in places where ceiling space is precious. They make models that are perfect for light-, medium- or heavy-duty doors or even for industrial spaces. LiftMaster also makes products that permit you to operate the garage door electronically, even in case of a power outage.
Here are the best brands of Lift Master’s garage openers you should go for if you are searching for comfort, reliability and security.
LiftMaster 3800 Jackshaft RJO Garage Door Opener
This is a great choice if you are searching for a high-quality, safe and secure remote controlled garage door opener. Featuring the latest technology in remote garage door openers, the LiftMaster 3800 has absolute positioning. This garage door is perfect for those who need an automatic garage door opener and have a garage that doesn’t suit the conventional design. This applies to garages that have low, obstructed or cathedral ceilings. This opener is for sectional doors that have a maximum of 14 feet high, or 180 square feet, and 650 pounds. An electrical outlet must be within six feet of the wall mount.
The LiftMaster 3800 Jackshaft Garage Door Opener comprises:
- The Smart Garage Door Opener, which allows you to electronically program additional remotes or a keyless entry from the Smart Control Panel or the powerhead Quick-Connect terminals, meaning a faster wire installation.
- Quiet 24VDC motor.
- The protector system that sends an invisible beam of light that stops the door from closing if there is an obstacle on the track. This is ideal for children or pets.
- The remote overhead light is 200 watts, can be placed anywhere on the ceiling, and comes with an adjustable time delay.
- With Power Lock – similar to a deadbolt – the door cannot be forced open once it is closed.
- If there is a power failure, a manual system is available.
- The door has an optional charge standby power system to open the door in case of a power outage.
- Meets all UL325 requirements.
Liftmaster 3900 Light-Duty Commercial Jackshaft Garage Door Opener
Protecting your property is a priority and if you’re in need of a remote-controlled commercial garage door opener, then the LiftMaster 3900 Light-Duty Commercial Jackshaft Garage Door Opener for Sectional Doors with a remote-controlled system has all the features you’re looking for in a commercial garage by.
The LiftMaster 3900 has the following features:
- Made for standard, vertical and high-lift sectional doors, this garage door opener is suitable for doors as high as 14 feet and as wide as 18 feet.
- It is not appropriate for an excess of 180 square feet or 650 pounds.
- It will fit garages that have an obstructed ceiling, cathedral design or limited height available.
- The motor is protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Wall mount installation attached to the door mount tension bar.
- A quiet, tough motor.
- A power cord that measures six feet.
- Numerous safety features and push-button technology.
- Tension monitor to ensure adequate balancing.
Liftmaster 8500 RJO Residential jackshaft Garage Door Opener
This remote controlled garage door opener is more than a convenience: it enhances safety with remote entry. Installed via wall mount, the LiftMaster 8500 eliminates the noise and wasted space that is common with other remote garage door openers. It has a Power Lock deadbolt system that cannot be opened by force.
In order to install the 8500 on your door it must meet the following requirements:
- Use one inch (1″) torsion bar
- Have four (4″) to six (6″) inch cable drums
- Have a maximum dimension of fourteen feet tall (14′) by eighteen feet wide (18′)
- Be 180 Square Feet or Under
- Have a minimum Track Radius of 12 inches
- Have a maximum weight of 650 Pounds (650 LBS.)
- Have a minimum side clearance of eight inches (8″)
- Have a torsion bar that extends at least one to five inches past bracket
- Be a standard lift with track radius between 12″ to 32″, Be a high lift, follow the Pitch, or have quick turn brackets with a track radius of 12″ or smaller
LiftMaster Chamberlain 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
This is one of the best garage door openers you will get, available for you on Liftmaster. It has the following great features in a remote-controlled garage door opener:
- A durable and reliable 1/2 HP motor and chain drive for consistent performance. It provides an optional time delayed of 75 watts of light.
- The Chamberlain LiftMaster Garage Door Opener comes with a complete head unit and rail as well as safety sensors and two remote control transmitters and a wall control panel. It also includes basic installation hardware.
- The safety features include a sensor technology that automatically stops the door from closing if it comes in contact with an obstacle on the track.
- The opener lights are automatically activated if the protector beam system is broken.
- With Security+, there is a new code created every time the door is used.
- The PosiLock theft system keeps the door locked once you’ve locked it.
- There is a manual release in an event of a power failure.
Liftmaster Chamberlain Whisper Drive® 1/2 HP MyQ Belt Drive Garage Door Opener Model WD822KD
This is a recent model of the chamberlain series. The LiftMaster Chamberlain Whisper Drive 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener offers excellent performance and the quiet operation you’re looking for. Noise is one of the main concerns people have when choosing between garage door openers and this option solves the problem. The Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS) functions perfectly, eliminating the powerhead vibration, thereby lowering the amount of noise the door will make.
Other safety features and performance with the LiftMaster Chamberlain Whisper Drive remote controlled garage door opener are :
- It is kept smooth and lubricated with the enclosed gear case.
- Easy Installation in less than no time.
- Time delayed 200 watts of light.
- Compatible with the HomeLink In-vehicle remote control system.
- A sensory technology system automatically stopping the door if contact is made with anything when closing.
- PosiLock technology ensures the door stays locked.
- Manual release in case of an unfortunate event of power outage.
Here are just a few of those amazing garage door openers you should go for to suit your needs.
Share this post:
SD Garage Doors focuses on the customer. We go above and beyond with each client to ensure all their needs are met and often times one of their biggest concerns are about curb appeal. Enter blog!
We love our work and we hope you'll love all we have to share about how to improve (and choose) the look of your home.